Wildly durable and engineered with ergonomics in mind, the Core IC Pneumatic forklift can maneuver almost anything. With a lift capacity range of 3,000-6,500 lbs., the Toyota Core IC Pneumatic forklift is the premier material handling solution for most outdoor applications. This forklift is equipped with a three-way catalytic muffler system as standard equipment and conforms to current EPA and California ARB regulations for off-road large spark ignited engines. This has the following specifications and features:
Core IC Pneumatic Forklift
- Solid Front and Reard Pneumatic Tires
- LP Gas Powered – UL Type “LP” Rating
- Strobe Light – Yellow
- TK20 – 2020 New Standards
- Steering Wheel with Knob
- Adjustable Volume Back-up Alarm (Smart Alarm)
- Rented per day, week, month.
- 2″ Lowered Overhead Guard (Overall truck height tolerance is +/- 157″ due to tires.